Day 5: Grace, A Memoir by Grace Coddington. No, she’s not Canadian, she’s Welsh, but Random House Canada will be gifting this fashion must-have to you. I was lucky enough to get a copy and the memoir is superbly candid and chronicles fashion’s quietest powerhouse. Grace Coddington will make you fall in love with fashion all over again. From her unparalleled work ethic and passion for the industry to her friendship with Nicholas Ghesquière and her distinctly British matter-of-fact manner of recounting her history.
So who’s in?
Rules of engagement:
1. Comment on the blog post with your email.
2. ‘Like’ Textstyles Facebook group.
3. To be entered more than once, tweet/blog/facebook @textstyles about the contest.
4. Each day’s contest ends at midnight. The winner is drawn the following day.
5. Contest is international (shipping costs may apply to certain locations).
Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Tumblr