12 Days of Christmas are back! All Canadian designers, brands and products. Don’t be daft this year and look outside the big box stores. We want to help give you a head start and show the most talented, brightest Canadians that will help make your holiday season that much brighter.
Day 1, it’s Jeremy Laing Canada’s golden boy designer who dresses the chicest art dowagers and the coolest downtown girls. This year Laing is giving one Textstyles reader his rounded sweatshirt in bone, it retails for $495. The sweatshirt will take you from the rink to fireside with a cup of cocoa. For your girlfriend, for your bestest bff, or yourself (no one will tell). Just preferably someone who takes a small (and, this is still fashion) Laing’s clothing tends to sell fast—obviously. This rounded sweatshirt is no different you’ve got a chance to grab it today, don’t delay!
RULES of engagement:
1. Comment on the blog post with your email.
2. ‘Like’ Textstyles Facebook group.
3. To be entered more than once, tweet/blog/facebook @textstyles about the contest.
4. Each day’s contest ends at midnight. The winner is drawn the following day.
5. Contest is international (shipping costs may apply to certain locations).
p.s. The 12 Days of Christmas are in no way exclusive, simply a turn of phrase. To all those who celebrate Chanukah, Kwanza, Eid, Diwali, sorry if I missed any, please join in!