On the 6th day of Christmas we gave away a red toque! North Star, the Canadian company that could. Under the Bata umbrella, North Star was started in the 40s, so this toque is about as Canadiana as you can get. I know it’s a mild winter, but any self-respecting Canuck has to have a toque with a pom pom.
Take back your winter with this toque. It’ll keep you warm skating, skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, whatever it is that requires spiked cocoa afterward. Also, red is best!
Rules of engagement:
1. Comment on the blog post with your email.
2. ‘Like’ Textstyles Facebook group.
3. To be entered more than once, tweet/blog/facebook @textstyles about the contest.
4. Each day’s contest ends at midnight. The winner is drawn the following day.
5. Contest is international (shipping costs may apply to certain locations).