Day 4: Wes Misener, mens undergarment designer. A new local T.O. boy for the guy on your list who needs tees and briefs aka. the one you don’t know how to shop for. The undergarment is the base to every good ensemble, so why not start with pieces you wouldn’t mind people catching a peek of? Misener uses only natural fabrics, organic cotton, rayon from bamboo, and recycled polyesters. Garments that just beg to be touched.
So if you want to get the most mileage out of the mistletoe, Misener is your first shop guys. Today you are winning one white v-neck tee and one pair of black boxer briefs.
1. Comment on the blog post with your email.
2. ‘Like’ Textstyles Facebook group.
3. To be entered more than once, tweet/blog/facebook @textstyles about the contest.
4. Each day’s contest ends at midnight. The winner is drawn the following day.
5. Contest is international (shipping costs may apply to certain locations).