Hey all! Let me talk about the goodies I’m showing off in this blog post real quick. Rezipsa Loc has out these adorable side strapped bikinis for this round of Stumblebum. This theme this time around is Calm and the colors are soft tones except for this bright, fun tangerine color that just screamed my name. Isn’t it adorable? Now hurry on over to Rezipsa Loc and buy all things!
I’m also showing off these fun poses by D.Luxx that are out for the TOSL 2nd Bday Hunt. These cutesy beach ball poses come with 6 singles poses (3 for each gender!) and are wearable so you don’t have to worry about rezzing anything. There is also a couples pose that I’m not showing off that you can pick up as well so if you haven’t checked out this fabulous hunt, get to it. Here! I’ll help you with a blog link to the hints!
Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Again in Brown 04
Skin: Izzie’s (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed w/Orange Eyeshadow
Bikini: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Tranquile Tangerine Bikini (Stumblebum Brigade)
Ring: *Tentacio* (May Tolsen) Orange Ring (June Festival Gift)
Poses: D.Luxx (Sapphire Coakes) Balls Up Poses (TOSL 2nd Bday Hunt Gift)
Now onto other business! As most of you know, I’ve been running a survey for a few days regarding everyone’s preferences in blogging pictures. I’m in awe of the support that people on my TL have had in helping me collect responses and appreciate everyone who took the time to answer the questions and promote this. Some of the responses were surprising to me! I hope that it helps other blogger’s besides me understand what our SL blog readers like so without further ado, here are the results!
Click here to see them!
1. In your opinion, do shadows matter for blogging pictures? 73.5% of responders said no.
2. Do you prefer blog posts done on a plain background or at a Second Life location? 72.5% of responders said a Second Life location.
3. Which do you prefer: the store’s url or the designer’s name listed in the style credits? 44.3% of responders said either is fine as long as one is listed and 38.6% would prefer the url.
4. How many posts per items released would you want from your official bloggers? 58.6% of responders said N/A and 27.1% would like to see 1 item blogged for every 3 items sent.
5. Do you prefer photos that are edited or unedited? 60.9% of responders said either is fine as long as their item is shown clearly, 20.3% prefer unedited and 18.8% prefer edited.
6. Do you prefer look book blogs or feature blogs?75,4% of responders like both the same, 13% like look book blogs, and 13% like feature blogs.
7. Any other comments that you think would be helpful to SL bloggers.